We're truly proud to be able to donate money, time and resources to so many people and pets around the world. It will forever be part of our DNA to continue giving to those we know need it most.
You may be leaving our everyday operations, but we hope you consider any chance to keep helping us make an impact within our communities near and far. Below are a variety of organizations and sources in which you can explore volunteer opportunities. If you have any questions regarding volunteering via Nestlé Purina, please contact Angie LeBlanc in Human Resources at Angie.Leblanc@purina.nestle.com or at (314)982-4923.
Need help squaring away your benefits for retirement? For information on any Nestlé benefit plans, please call 1-877-637-2255 (1-877-NesCALL) and follow the appropriate prompts. Please keep in mind the benefit options you'll hear are only for the benefits currently administered by Nestlé and its providers. If you have any questions regarding a prior benefits plan, you may have to call that service provider directly. For quick reference, please refer to the links below to address any benefits questions or needs you have.
Don’t miss out on great savings with Purina and Nestlé brand products. Get Purina for Professionals savings, sign up to receive coupons, company merchandise discounts, and more!
Visit our News Center to get the latest updates on Nestlé Purina.
It is your ongoing responsibility to keep Nestlé and any other service providers updated on any changes of address after you retire. Incorrect information may cause a delay in receiving important documents, including tax and/or benefit information. To make an address change, please contact the Nestlé HR Service Center at 1-877-637-2255 and speak to Customer Service Representative. Additionally, all employees who are enrolled in Retiree Medical should have the Customer Service Representative transfer them the Health and Wellness program administrator so that a change can be made with them as well. Once you have been away from the company for over 12 months, you must call the é HR Service Center at 1-877-637-2255 and follow the prompts to transfer to the appropriate é program administrators (i.e. 401(k) Savings, Health and Welfare Benefits, and Pension). This will ensure that all documentation will be sent to you in a timely manner, including but not limited to tax and/or benefit information.
Now@Nestle is an employee advocacy tool that allows you to share all the latest and greatest from our Nestlé companies such as job openings and more with your social networks.
To register, click here and create platform credentials using your personal email address. Answer the registration questions based on your most recent role at Nestlé (e.g., since you worked for Purina, select "Purina Pack" as your Division).
- Associates, retirees and guests must park in properly marked parking spaces. Vehicles parked in fire lanes or aisles are subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.
- Retirees must enter through the Tower building lobby.
- When parking at HQ for events, Associates, retirees, and guests must not park in numbered reserved spaces before 4:30 p.m. on regular workdays.
- Associate and retirees I. D. badges shall not be loaned or used by anyone other than the authorized person pictured on the I. D. badge. Badges used improperly will be confiscated and reported to security/management for appropriate action.
- Retirees should arrange for an escort if they have plans to visit past co-workers.
- No alcohol is allowed on the premises.
- No open fires, cooking, grilling, or barbequing of any kind is permitted.
- No weapons or fireworks are permissible on company property at any time.
- Purina Petcare Company is not responsible for damage to privately owned vehicles while on company property.
- Please contact (314) 982-2386 with any access issues.
- All emergency situations at Checkerboard Square need to be reported to Security at (314) 982-2222.
- If you no longer plan to use the badge (i.e. move out of state, etc.), please drop it in any U.S. mailbox. Postage will be paid, and it will be shipped back to HQ security.
*Note: This badge is only available for St. Louis and Metro East Residents
* Also, badge waiver has been updated as well. See attached!
From outside the Nestlé network go to:
Access NesPAY (https://paperlesspay.talx.com/nestle)
Enter employee ID number without the leading zero (if applicable)
Enter your personal identification number (initial PIN is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number + 4 numbers of your birth year).
Call the HR Service Center at 1-877-Nes-CALL (1-877-637-2255)
Choose option #3 for NesPAY online. Choose Online Pay or Online W-2
If you need to provide a Company Code for the site, please use: 14490
NOTE: Comission statements are not available on NesPAY.