About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Digital Channel Specialist - Gerber Life InsuranceApply Now Job Number 17007527 Company Nestle Nutrition Location White Plains, New York
Gerber Life Insurance is the world’s leading juvenile life insurer; an operating unit of Nestle. Gerber Life has initiated a multi-year business and legacy technology transformation program to minimize manual and batch-centric system processing by enabling enterprise-wide high-availability and real-time life insurance transaction processing. A new modernized life insurance policy management platform will be developed with internal and external resources and will include new business, claims, policy servicing & billing and collections capabilities. A core team of infrastructure engineers are needed to install a new physical infrastructure architecture that can support Gerber Life’s new business strategy. Infrastructure for all existing systems will continue to be supported by this team as well.
Gerber Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Plan and execute digital campaigns within the SEM channel and through using the DMP. Collaborate with agency partners and leverage their skillset and knowledge to be cutting edge for the channel. Be accountable for application and policy generation in the channel. Be comfortable in other digital channels and in various technology/marketing platforms and engines such as FB, Google and Oracle. Operates with a hands-on approach for data and analytics.
• Work in collaboration with Agency and Search Engines to develop & execute PPC SEM marketing strategy to drive efficient business growth (all products and across audiences).
1. Develop, understand and be accountable for delivering operating plan KPIs (forecasted & tracked monthly for the calendar year) for full funnel from Impressions > Policies.
• Include budgeting and cost per KPI and understand how the cost per KPI impacts efficient growth.
2. Collaborate with other channel managers and be responsible for full customer lifecycle strategy to drive Awareness > Consideration > Purchase > Conversion > Retention
3. Develop and prioritize tasks & projects (Testing & Optimization Roadmap) to further scale and drive channel efficiency, executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in campaigns.
4. Be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM channel; hand raiser for beta testing features in Google platforms that may positively impact business growth.
5. Ensure content is consistent with brand voice, responsible for routing through approval process prior to publication.
• Work with the DMP to execute, to facilitate, and to coordinate efforts between channels and agencies. Support in measurement of the DMP activities. Understand how the data flows between systems and develop appropriate optimization plans for the channel.
• Coordinate between Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) and Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) products.
1. Responsys, BlueKai, DataLogix, etc.
• Support in the Marketing Database:
1. Understand the data layout and data connections
2. Analyze data for SEM channel optimization
3. Share SEM data findings with channel managers to create holistic customer management
4. Turn findings into actionable insights to drive business scale
• eService – SME on existing capabilities as well as assisting in development and delivery of future enhancements.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing, managing & optimizing media and/or websites
• Direct to consumer ecommerce experience
• Managing digital marketing initiative, understanding technology process and offline channels
• Experience working with Google Analytics, Oracle Blue Kai, and Google AdWords.
Ability in developing marketing strategy
Ability to execute campaigns flawlessly
Competent in direct response marketing and consumer focused
Advanced abilities in driving results and strong business acumen
Proven ability to manage projects
Highly quantitative yet strategic beyond the channel
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran