About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Specialist Consumer InquiryApply Now Job Number 17006939 Company Nestle Nutrition
Respond to consumers and healthcare professionals through various communication channels within Nestle Nutrition Contact Center.
- Effectively handle the daily operation of receiving Nestle Nutrition consumer and healthcare professional contacts to assure that all channels of communication are properly answered and processed in accordance with company policies and procedures. Maintain a complete understanding of call flow processes and requirements, and consistently communicate appropriate messaging and follow-through.
- Proactively identify cross-selling and educational opportunities and translate them into sales by combining personal intuitiveness and software generated intelligence such as that provided by Interaction Advisor and other Consumer Relationship tools.
- Initiate appropriate notification process when scripting issues or inaccuracies are identified.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager including but not limited to: Shift Lead, Availability for Lactation Education and support for consumers, Participation in Brand Team activities, Additional consumer follow through.
- 3-4 Years progressive experience in customer service in comparable business, demonstrating a thorough knowledge of company products, procedures, and systems.
- Healthcare or Nutrition field experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven computer skills, experience in windows based environment
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proven problem solving ability
- Ability to absorb and apply new and changing information
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills; skilled at developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- A positive, confident attitude
- Able to maintain regular and consistent attendance in accordance with company and departmental policies and procedures
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran