About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Innovation SpecialistApply Now Job Number 18000567 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Stamford, Connecticut
- Comprehensive research of potential new business opportunities related to market gaps, disruptive technologies, and shifts in behaviors
- Supporting execution of projects from ideation through to commercialization and operationalization. Including; researching, developing, testing, improving, launching
- Initiate/participate in on-going creative brainstorming, idea generation and trend gathering.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Travel: None Required
- Years of experience: 3 – 5 years
- Creative problem solver/thinker
- Organized, self-driven and motivated
- Takes initiative and willing to learn
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Team player and open thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and curious mindset
- Passionate about how technology and IoT are impacting people’s lives
- Takes pride in work
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.