About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Maintenance MechanicApply Now Job Number 17002916 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Phoenix, Arizona
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for our dispenser facility in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain, fix, and improve equipment used in bottling and packaging operations.
Position Key Focus Area:
Maintenance Mechanics troubleshoot, diagnose and perform preventive and corrective maintenance on production and plant support equipment. Duties are performed in a high volume, light manufacturing environment where individuals are involved with overhauling equipment. Sound problem solving skills both in an individual and group setting are necessary as is good communication skills to assist and instruct production technicians in operation and maintenance of equipment.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair production and plant equipment
- Have the Ability to operate and work with production technicians to solve problems on all production equipment
- Understand total process layouts and be able to maximize efficiency through optimal interface
- Read blueprints and technical manuals (mechanical and electrical)
- Program and record assigned preventative maintenance tasks
- Program Variable Frequency Drives
- Weld (structural and sanitary)
- Size Gearboxes and Motors
- Use machinist measuring tools
- Possess an ability to conduct basic mathematical calculations
- Use electrical test instrumentation
- Have the ability to fabricate parts
- Have Good physical stamina
- Have good communication skills to work with plant personnel and vendors
Key qualifications include:
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- Professional/technical knowledge
- Ability to learn
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs. as needed
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop and lift and stand for a prolonged period
- Two (2) years of previous work history
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug test
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.