ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
ME ManagerApply Now Job Number 18008416 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Maricopa, California
- Supports deployment of Operations Performance and Focused Improvement activities
- Provides analytical support for loss analysis and project prioritization/selection process
- Leads the execution of DMAIC, SMED, Continuous Improvement and other Lean Manufacturing projects
- Monitor and coordinate the overall establishment of NCE Pillars in the factory
- Report to relevant stakeholders within own factory and in the region about the progress and status of NCE
- Act as a Change Agent, promoting the vision and the path to Manufacturing Excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience managing Continuous Improvement projects in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ years’ leadership experience (military experience applicable)
- Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC, Kaizen or TPM experience in a manufacturing environment
To our veterans andseparated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruittop talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you’ve gained while serving ourcountry, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are much like theskills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll considersharing in our mission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to callNestlé Purina home.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran