ABOUT NESTLÉ USA
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
Electrical TechnicianApply Now Job Number 18000124 Company Nestle USA Location Jonesboro, Arkansas
This day-shift position works under the supervision of the Production Maintenance Team Leader, the leadership of the Production Maintenance Lead Person and guidance of other members of maintenance/engineering, operations and plant management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures that all machinery is in safe working condition.
• Assists in preflight of systems to ensure efficient start-ups.
• Has ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings, manufacturer's instructions and plant maintenance procedures and specifications.
• Actively participate in problem solving activities. Recommends improvements to reduce cost, increase efficiency and decrease downtime. Responsible for implementation, follow up and documentation of improvements and/or repairs.
• Actively participates in the preventative maintenance program by ensuring that all inspections and repairs are carried out on time..
• Completes all work orders in a timely fashion. Ensuring that all log sheets, records and other data are recorded completely and accurately.
• Adheres to all plant polices specifically to plant safety and quality policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for team members and a safe, quality product for consumers.
• Must be able to work with little supervision, maintain a positive working relationship with fellow team members and other departments as well as be able to demonstrate proper care of tools and instruments required to complete various jobs.
1. Basic knowledge and experience in pneumatics, hydraulics, manufacturing equipment, digital electronics and instrumentation, PLC Based Control Systems and programs, AC/DC electrical systems up to 480V
2. Must have general mechanical knowledge and effective troubleshooting skills.
3. Must have good electrical troubleshooting skills.
4. Must be able to read electrical drawings and schematics for basic electrical circuits.
5. Must be proficient in the use of test equipment i.e. Oscilloscope, DVM, Me ohmmeter, amp probe and capable of calibration of instrumentation.
6. Must have general knowledge of National Electrical Code.
7. Must be able to use computer for various data entry tasks.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.