ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Accounting AssociateApply Now Job Number 18008561 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Hager City, Wisconsin
- Directly support finance and costing, master data, capital assets, audits and purchasing
- Property accounting management and working with the Engineering department
- Master Data accuracy and working with Production and Quality Assurance departments
- PEC, preparing journal entries, analyzing data and preparing reports
- Serve as a back-up for hourly payroll processing, P2P and Operational Buyer Roles as needed
- Assists in the budget process by working with the Controller and members of the senior leadership team
- Support the internal and external audit preparation and managing internal controls
- Trains and understands the production, warehouse and shipping functions and processes
- Assist with special projects assigned by Plant Controller
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran