About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Associate Technical Application SpecialistApply Now Job Number 17007675 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Fremont, Michigan
Gerber Products Company dba Nestlé Infant Nutrition is seeking an Associate Technical Application Specialist to join our Fremont, MI, facility.
Participate on project teams to deliver innovation and renovation portfolio and optimization/improvement projects. Collaborate internally and externally to build relationships in order to continuously improve technical skills and personal development.
- Implementation of innovation and renovation strategy for the supported product categories in the market. Execute product/packaging/process development activities (e.g. mockup, bench top, pilot plant, distribution testing, and internal/external factory testing) to achieve project goals and deadlines to delight the consumer & customer.
- introduction of new product, packaging, and processes along with continuous improvement/optimization of current products and processes within factories and external manufacturers. Collaborate internally and externally (marketing, T&P, raw & pack material suppliers, etc.) in a team environment that supports and/or assists the development, industrialization, and launch of new products, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings.
- Ensure adherence to all product/packaging/process standards. Comply with Nestle requirements (includes Nutritional Requirement, Sustainability, Packaging Safety), external standards, and local regulatory framework.
- Continuous improvement of technical skills and personal development, while creating an internal technical framework.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- 0-3 years of product/packaging/process development experience in CPG
- Completion of Internship Program (preferred)
- 40% Domestic travel to co-manufacturing sites
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran