About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Agency Support Specialist-Gerber Life InsuranceApply Now Job Number 18006888 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Fremont, Michigan
This position represents Gerber Life through providing exceptional service to external sales agents.
In a manner consistent with compliance and regulatory requirements, respond to agent’s inquiries via multi-media factors, including inbound, outbound calls and email. This position is the liaison between our external agents and our Agency Operations Department and requires, system, product and insurance industry knowledge.
Review licensing and contracting systems to determine if external agent is appointed with GLIC. Troubleshoot issues with licensing and contracting, working as a liaison between the Agent and the licensing and contracting team.
• Must have a clear understanding of contracting process and paperwork
• Must have a clear understanding of state specific back-dating guidelines
• Must have a clear understanding of pre-appointment states
• Must have the ability to multi task and troubleshoot complex situations
Utilizing SalesForce and Agent Impersonation; explain/review commission statements, walk through Agent Portal issues, and functionality by viewing case status, book of business, appointment information, first time log on, etc.
Assist in handling escalated calls and the research required for resolution such as reaching out to various departments for processing, exceptions, and documentation to bring resolution to a close. Reaching back out to provide the resolution to the Agent/Agencies.
Occasionally support other Agency departments by completing administrative tasks
• Creating vendor codes
• Updating error spreadsheets
• Responding to Agency Operations emails
• Additional related project and program work as assigned.
• High School Diploma
• Obtain and maintain multi-state licenses while employed in this position
• Must pass State Insurance Licensing Exam within 2 tries and/or 30 days
• One year of Customer Service Experience
• Contact Center Experience and knowledge considered a plus
• Insurance industry experience and knowledge considered a strong advantage
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.