About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Refrigeration Technician - B CrewApply Now Job Number 17007446 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Must be an active participant in the pre-shift meeting and conduct walk-throughs of systems checks.
- Employee must maintain operations by monitoring systems, doing Preventive Maintenance and work orders. Must monitor all utilities equipment. Requires ability to work independently toward general results. Must originate, plan, adapt and invent to accomplish tasks as employee must maintain all NH3 utility refrigeration systems in the 402 area and secondary systems throughout the plant.
- Employee must maintain paperwork and checks associated with this position such as checking 400, 401, 402 areas, air and water levels, chillers, compressors, etc.. All checks must be documented and maintained in a daily log. While work pace is normal, this position requires attention to detail and intermittent to moderate physical exertion.
- Employee must maintain areas clean by sweeping, cleaning and washing down work areas.
- Employee must end their shift by documenting any changes and work performed in the system, filling out daily log sheets and putting away clean tools.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience operating, maintaining and repairing industrial ammonia refrigeration equipment.
- Must have qualification and experience in repair and maintenance of air compressors, HVAC & NH3 systems
- Within 24 months of employment must complete the CIRO certification for ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Must have a current Arkansas State Boiler License, or be able to obtain it within one year of employment
- Must have minimal electrical experience and be able to be ark flash trained
- Respirator and SCBA qualification required within one year, and pass a physical for these qualifications
- Must be able to complete and maintain HAZMAT/HAZWOPER certification.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran