About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Seasonal - ProductionApply Now Job Number 18002028 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Dallas, Texas
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
- Utilize preventative maintenance program to maintain and prevent failure of equipment
- Conduct efficient equipment changeovers to accommodate production demands
- Produce quality product through tight monitoring of processes, raw materials and finished products.
- Have good communication skills to work with factory personnel and vendors.
- Read and use manuals and diagrams
- Have a baseline understanding of mathematics (multiplication, division, averages, and percentage calculations)
- Cross-train on other production line equipment
- Lead debrief s and problem solve as part of the NCE process: 0 Waste, 1Team, 100% Engagement
- Comply with sanitation standards and keep area clean according to GMPs
- Ensure the production of quality finished products is sent to customers by completing hourly quality checks and the inspection of raw materials to meet quality standards before loading in or on production lines.
- Work as a team with other operators to ensure no line stoppages and improve operations
- The ability and willingness to change Crew/Shift per business needs. This includes, but isn’t limited to: supporting Night Shift, Day Shift, different Crews and Positions based on cross trained capabilities.
- Provide vacation coverage to team members as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able and willing to work 12 hour shifts including the potential for nights, weekends and holidays.
- Prior experience in a high speed manufacturing environment; clean manufacturing experience preferred
- Exposure to high speed production, clean manufacturing or basic maintenance strongly desired.
- Ability to work self-directed and with a team.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with experience working in a team based environment.
- Ability to interact with various internal contacts to manage the flow of work.
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications, SAP experience a plus.
- Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing duties with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, bend, stoop, climb stairs, and lift at least 50 lbs. multiple times throughout the day.
- Willingness and ability to work in a facility with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hold & cold).
- Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to interview
- Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
- Apply on-line at nestlewaterscareers.com
- Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/A/V
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brand is Nestea. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.