ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Operator Lift TruckApply Now Job Number 17005387 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Crete, Nebraska
THIS IS FOR SECOND AND THIRD SHIFTONLY
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Loads proper quantities of damage free product in a safe manner and distributes the weight of the product in a proper manner. Uses the proper paperwork and the RF equipment to do the work.
2. Removes all damaged or defective goods before loading and places goods in a location where they will be collected and sent to rework.
3. Has proficient knowledge of all finished product and RF system to facilitate a proper rotation of stock using the FIFO (First In First Out) method.
4. Performs daily maintenance check of forklift operation and turns in a written report to shift Supervisor on a daily basis. Reports all needed repairs.
5. Unloads product/materials as directed while visually inspecting for damaged and defective materials. Any defective products/materials shall be removed and disposition in a proper manner.
6. Keeps operating areas clean and in orderly condition according to food safety standards.
7. Creates case pick pallets/loads of mixed product as needed.
8. Capable of filling in for line puller when necessary.
9. Capable of adjusting weights on overweight trailers as needed.
10. Maintain high levels of sanitation with practicing clean as you go methodology.
11. Complies with all Nestlé and plant-specific policies.
12. Performs all job duties in a safe manner, abiding by all safety rules and policies.
Participate in and support the BBS process.
13. Be fully involved in and actively participate in all Nestle Purina Programs and
Initiatives. These include but are not limited to NQS, QMS, ROME, NCE, SHIFT
Handover, Globe, etc.
High School Diploma or equivalent
1. Must be willing and able to work in a team environment.
2. Must obtain a Nestle Purina PetCare forklift license.
3. Must have ability to communicate with others.
4. Needs to have good computer, reading and math skills.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran