About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Coordinator Account OrderApply Now Job Number 14007891 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Buffalo Grove, Illinois
This position supports the Institutional Channel for the HealthCare Nutrition and Infant Nutrition Business in their goal to provide the best nutrition solutions to improve patient care. The incumbent of this position is responsible for achieving customer service satisfaction in actions related to order fulfillment in the most cost effective fashion in accordance with approved company policies and practices.
• Order fulfillment management accuracy: adequate timing, product type, amount and location.
• Adherence to policy but as customer advocate is encouraged to question policy and has the authority to recommend exceptions to policy when it makes business sense to do so and complies with best practices.
•Customer Service and account management in a Call Center type environment.
• Order to cash - including but not limited to the successful completion of order fulfillment, customer inquiries and resolution of discrepancies pertaining to carrier service issues, shortages, damages, etc.
• Ability to work in a structured team environment.
Required Business Experiences:
• Windows environment basic proficiency, special focus on: Excel, Word and Outlook.
• General Supply Chain and Transportation understanding.
• Inventory report understanding.
• Ability to type 35 words a minute with 100% accuracy.
Preferred Business Experiences:
• Product and Customer knowledge.
• HealthCare Industry understanding.
• High School diploma. College degree preferred.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran