We are Nestlé
You may know us as the world’s largest food and beverage company – as a parent to staple brands like Gerber®, Purina®, and Nespresso®. We know us as a wholesome family with a purpose much greater than ourselves: to enhance quality of life, contribute to a healthier future, and shape a better, healthier world. With more than 2,000 brands produced across 191 countries, our reach and scalability are BIG. And it all starts with technology. We are the largest SAP Implementation in the world. You are the brains behind category-rocking ideas and technology that will shape our bright future. Join the force – #PassionIT!
Sr. Specialist, Advanced Analytics Developer (Azure Data Engineer)Apply Now Job Number 18008404 Company NESTLE GLOBE IS/IT Location Arlington, Virginia
- Working on projects using Azure, Power, BI, and R to support all business streams.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Big Data platforms using Cloud architecture with structured and unstructured data sources.
- Connecting and automating data sources, along with building visualizations.
- Configuring, connecting, and setting up the infrastructure.
- Developing, maintaining, and testing existing solutions.
- Utilize your strong knowledge of enterprise data warehouse design, development, and administration to build out analytic processes (OLAP) in SQL Server Data Warehouse.
- Design, develop, and deploy ETL and ELT solutions which will help the analytics team scale the SQL Server DW, with the intention of improving run time efficiency, data aggregation processes, among other areas of SQL Server EDW performance.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of advanced analytics development experience required
- 1+ year of Azure experience required
- 1+ year of experience with AWS or other Cloud technologies required
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Data Warehouse or SQL Database preferred
- Experience with Power BI, R, or Tableau preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with object oriented development languages (.Net, Java, etc.) preferred
- Strong analytical skills in problem solving, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) across multiple teams, facilitate meetings, and coordinate activities
- Comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. imperfect data, loosely defined concepts, ideas, or goals) and translating these into more tangible outputs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran