About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Social Media & Consumer Engagement SpecialistApply Now Job Number 18008109 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Arlington, Virginia
Nestlé USA and Gerber have always been committed to offering healthy foods and products in people’s lives from the beginning. Now more than ever in the new Arlington, VA headquarters, we are dedicated to bringing even more quality ingredients and nutritious foods. Nestlé USA and Gerber are transforming what we do, how we do it, and how we work to enrich healthy lives.
Our new home in Arlington VA directly across from Washington, DC offers close proximity to world-class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument and the world’s largest museum complex, the Smithsonian Museums.
Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career. Discover the ways that Nestlé USA & Gerber values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of our tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
The social media and consumer engagement specialist will constantly monitor the brand's Social Media channels to communicate and engage with parents; listen to conversations and analyze trends to help improve our social media strategy execution. The specialist will utilize social engagement tool to plan, create, publish content and measure the success of the various tactics and initiatives, identifying best practices and recommending future actions in line with the Social Media strategic plan. The Community Manager also ensures customer engagement and satisfaction through timely responses, redirecting and escalating any issue to the appropriate internal teams.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Community management and moderation
• Manage community management efforts for the Gerber brand and bring to life our brand voice across social media interactions
• Engage with consumer, respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster positive engagement and add value to the community member’s experience (especially on Instagram) - identify influencers
• Liaise and redirect/escalate inquiries to digital operations team (a division of Parent Resource Center) where appropriate, or to internal teams and stakeholders
• Leverage social engagement tool to help evolve digital operations team (PRC) Procedures and Protocols for social media’
Content and social engagement strategy
• Be the voice of our consumer, gathering insights and summarizing conversations related to our products, services and content to create actionable, operational reports that lead to content optimization and improvement in performance
• help define and produce fresh, and publish engaging content on a daily basis leveraging social media content management tool while managing the content calendar
• Assist with creation, conception and presentation of Social Media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
Marketing and communications plan
• Participate in building content creation and distribution plans.
. Organize monthly review and discovery sessions about social insights and innovative content idea
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Experience in Social Media Management for a brand or company is required. Strong communication skills; both verbal & written with experience in writing, editing and crafting content and responses for Social Media is required. Deep knowledge and interest in emerging/established Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, etc.) is required. Previous experience of social media management platforms (e.g. socialstudio or sprinklr) is required. Understands the 'always-on' mentality to Social Media
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.