ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Production Team Leader (2nd Shift)Apply Now Job Number 17007831 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Zanesville, Ohio
- Insure a safe working environment
- Maintain sanitation levels to meet or exceed company and government standards
- Maintain company product quality standards
- Coordinate daily shift activities to meet key objectives
- Develop hourly personnel to maximize their potential to meet current and future objectives
- Coordinate with other Team Leaders within the department to assure consistency in execution of all policies and guidelines
- Facilitate team meeting and encourage an open door policy as a means of resolving issues
- Handles some administrative duties
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran