About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Business Analyst - Retail SalesApply Now Job Number 18007248 Company Nestle Nutrition Location , Virginia
Nestlé USA and Gerber have always been committed to offering healthy foods and products in people’s lives from the beginning. Now more than ever in the new Arlington, VA headquarters, we are dedicated to bringing even more quality ingredients and nutritious foods. Nestlé USA and Gerber are transforming what we do, how we do it, and how we work to enrich healthy lives.
Our new home in Arlington VA directly across from Washington, DC offers close proximity to world-class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument and the world’s largest museum complex, the Smithsonian Museums.
Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career. Discover the ways that Nestlé USA & Gerber values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of our tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• 40% - Maintain and analyze the sales reporting package including Daily Sales and Business Update reports, and provide backup support for Mid-month and Month-end Sales reporting utilizing data/tools such as BW, AC Nielsen and Retailer POS.
• 30% - Support the CCSD Team & Sales Leadership in adhoc shipment analysis, Month-End and Mid –Month sales analyses, support maintaining and coordinating Trade Calendars for all businesses and analysis required for Integrated Commercial Planning (ICP).
• 10% - Maintain accurate and updated brand POS via Archway and ensure communication of availability to Retail Sales & NROC. Work with Shopper Marketing Team to identify POS and/or in-store activation tools needed. Support ISW budget, invoicing and payments for Archway. Serve as Retail Sales Team lead for Business Objects subject matter expert (SME)
• 10% - Manage special pack forecasting process including regular communication and tracking to the field sales organization and supply chain for Infant Nutrition and Nestlé Health Science businesses.
• 10% - Develop retail customer and segment-based shipment reports to be leveraged by the CCSD team to help identify risk, opportunities and new business trends.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.