We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
What to expect:
At Nestlé, we offer a 10 week paid internship in our sales division. The Sales internship is an introduction to help you determine if a position in sales is of interest post-graduation and may feed directly into a full-time role.
Interns will have the opportunity to develop knowledge, awareness and understanding of the Consumer Products and Food industries; identify opportunities for current business challenges; learn and practice selling skills as a member of a team; and have an impact on real processes and business needs. As members of our customer and/or category teams, interns participate in key sales activities throughout their field experience with direct instruction from Nestle leaders.
During the internship, participants will focus on special projects that deliver results against our immediate and future business needs. These findings will culminate with a presentation to senior leaders in the Nestle Sales Organization (NSO).
The Nestle Sales Internship is based in Rogers, Arkansas.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s of Science or Bachelor’s of Arts degree
• Degree conferred by June 2019
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Ability to relocate to Rogers, Arkansas for the 10 week duration of the internship
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s of Science or Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Business Administration, Communications, Psychology or Marketing/Sales
• Previous Sales Co-Op/internship or other practical experience in a CPG industry
• Willingness to relocate in the future if extended a full-time opportunity
• Able to commit to a full-time, 10 week program across summer 2018
• Strong interest in sales
• Permanent United States work authorization
• Must show initiative, responsibility, and leadership potential
• Leadership in extra-curricular activity/organizations preferred
• Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Possess excellent analytical skills and ability to utilize basic Excel functionsThe Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.