ABOUT NESTLÉ USA
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
Digital Strategist ManagerApply Now Job Number 18000213 Company Nestle USA Location Oakland, California
Do you have a passion for digital and building high-quality consumer experiences that drive business impact? Do you pride yourself on constantly updating your knowledge of the newest and most impactful best practices in digital? Do you enjoy educating others while also learning from them?
We are hiring a Digital Strategy Manager at Nestle USA (NUSA). This individual plays a highly visible and strategic role, driving business impact through digital best practices, in order to support our Marketing teams. The Digital Strategist is key in co-piloting total digital strategy (as part of overall marketing plans); identifying, articulating and integrating current best practices in digital including creative development, distribution strategy and paid media; and carving out new/next best practices as the digital landscape evolves.
In this role, the Digital Strategist collaborates across multiple internal teams and external partners at all levels (junior to senior), and ensures knowledge transfer for both specific brands and a portfolio of brands. This individual will possess successful digital communications strategy (paid, owned, shared and earned) experience, planning leadership, the ability to synthesize complicated information into simple explanations, and has proven success in collaborating across multi-functional teams to drive forward-progress. Most importantly, this person has a proven track record thriving in ambiguity, and has above-average ability to articulate a vision and clear plan, ultimately driving results by securing buy-in from multiple stakeholders.
• Lead digital strategy for brands and their agencies
• Develop brand digital priorities and secure alignment across brand teams and their agencies
• Articulate and ensure application of digital best practices within brand team communications plans, campaigns and content
• Facilitate relationship between brands and their digital agencies
• Regularly track, score and report digital progress for brands and their divisions
• Participate as an engaged member of the Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE), contributing to the group’s knowledge and digital acumen
• Regularly collaborate with DCOE team members and its counterparts, brands, and outside partners (like agencies or consultants)
Working with internal Subject Matter Experts, identify, articulate and instill usage of digital best practices in NUSA brands.
Collaborate with Marketing teams and their agency partners to deliver integrated digital strategies and plans that are differentiated and impactful against brand's objectives, insights and consumer targets.
Ensure development of comprehensive, efficient, and impactful campaigns leveraging most effective digital touchpoints, to achieve brand business objectives. Strategies and Plans are developed with intimate understanding of brand, target consumer(s) and their digital interaction across the greater digital landscape. Identify and provide resources and capabilities that enhance brands' digital effectiveness.
Proactively identify brand and portfolio needs for a wide range of stakeholders, from junior to senior and executive level teams.
Perform all other duties as assigned
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Works independently with general supervision
SUPERVISION GIVEN: May be responsible for the Talent Management of one or more Marketing Associates
FINANCIAL/STRATEGIC IMPACT: Achieving corporate objectives through the application of digital best practices in brand communications.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
o Bachelors degree required.
MBA or Masters degree in Marketing is preferred.
• 5+ years of marketing, with strategy, communications and digital experience, preferably in CPG industry
• Proven success communicating
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven comfort presenting, articulating, and defending research and design decisions
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.