About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Shopper Marketing Manager - EcommerceApply Now Job Number 17007245 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Florham Park, New Jersey
Gerber Products Company dba Nestlé Infant Nutrition is seeking a highly motivated Shopper Marketing Manager - Ecommerce to be based in Florham Park, NJ, and join its Marketing department. The position reports into the Associate Director, Shopper Engagement.
The Shopper Marketing Manager will define, lead and execute short and long term Shopper Engagement Strategy at online (e-commerce) point of purchase for all infant nutrition categories including customer specific shopper marketing, digital shopper marketing, and couponing.
OVERALLSHOPPER ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY:
- Develop holistic strategy to drive shopper engagement and advocacy for GERBER through the various shopper touch points on-line (Pure Play and Brick & Mortor E-tailers) – focusing on content, search, Ratings and reviews, click & collect, and Buy Now strategies
- Partner with Internal Communications team to ensure Digital is at the heart of the Consumer Communication strategy and content is being developed in order to execute strategies.
- Pioneer new ways of thinking and continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches and solutions by staying current with shopper habits, "first-to-market" opportunities, best practices and emerging technologies
- Identify key strategic E-Retailer partnerships for Gerber and develop opportunity for partnerships including: strategic rationale, business opportunity, and strategy on how this partnership will fit within the broader existing Gerber's partnerships
- Own and drive e-commerce shopper engagement metrics to maximize ROI
- Input into the long-term integrated communication strategies for GERBER
IMPLEMENTATION OF SHOPPER MARKETING PLANS:
- Integrate Consumer Communication content co-developed with Shopper Engagement into E-Retailers -lead the development of toolkits, ensuring they are disseminated with our Kwikee and Retail Sales partners
- Implement yearly marketing strategies into E-Retailers in partnership with the Sales organizaton/teams and Brand team. Building strong Bottom Up plans that fit within the National Strategy and establish cross-functional relationships to drive sale at online point of purchase
- Partner with the Amazon Team to implement the National Online Digital Strategy leveraging learnings and data from Amazon (Fresh, Prime Pantry, Prime now, etc) to create a best in class strategy
IMPLEMENTATION OF DIGITAL POINT OF PURCHASE COUPON PLANS:
- Successfully identify, plan and execute customized programs for key E-Retailers that include strategic partners, that deliver a strong ROI and drive volume for the baby food category
- Ideate, develop, implement, track and assist in analyzing customer specific coupon plans to maximize performance and test and learn new incentive tactics to reach our core consumer
AGENCY & BUDGET MANAGEMENT:
- Development and relationship management of specialized agencies to ensure excellence in ideation & flawless execution (i.e. Clavis, AMG, etc.)
- Shopper Marketing budget management with the support of the Sales organization, Brand teams and Finance co-pilots
- Amazon PFME budget management and performance share out with internal Brand Teams
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
Bachelors degree required
MBA in relevant Marketing discipline preferred
1. 5-7 years experience in Sales or Marketing roles with proven success developing E-Commerce shopper strategies.
2. Proven experience in guiding, supporting and influencing sales organizations and leading and developing cross-functional teams to ensure excellence in execution.
3. Works extremely well in leading and participating in matrix organization and multi-disciplinary teams.
4. Experience in leveraging overall brand objectives to design and deliver impactful sales executions.
5. Experience in developing and managing data strategies, data reporting/KPI’s, shopper insights, and best practices.
6. Has demonstrated success in challenging and fluid business situations
Strategic: Identified the big picture and prioritize actions against it. Ability to deal with ambiguity.
Operating: Priority setting. Timely decision making. Getting work done through others.
Courage and appetite for meaningful risk: Command skills. Conflict management.
Energy & Drive: Action oriented.
Organization and Positioning Skills: Influencing skills. Strong presentation and storytelling skills. Strong written communication. Comfort around higher management.
Technological Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran