ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Industrial Electrician I (Class D)Apply Now Job Number 18008709 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Davenport, Iowa
- All repairs must be done safety and in a craftsman-like manner.
- Look for continuous improvement, ideas to improve safety, reliability, quality, throughput, and energy.
- All work should abide by existing plant standards and the National Electric Code, and the Good Manufacturing Practice.
- All work sites must be kept clear and free of debris. All shop areas must be tour ready and prevent product safety issues.
- Electrical/Mechanical work for other plant areas.
- Secure job-related training (new equipment, safety, new policies, Maintenance Progression Plan, etc.)
- Do you have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent?
- Do you have a 2-year technical degree or a minimum of 1+ years’ of electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing, technical, or military environment?
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran