ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Production Team Leader (Off Shift)Apply Now Job Number 18000095 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Crete, Nebraska
- Insure a safe working environment.
- Maintain sanitation levels to meet or exceed company and government standards.
- Maintain company product and quality standards.
- Coordinate daily shift activities to meet key objectives.
- Train and develop hourly and team lead personnel to maximize their potential to meet current and future objectives.
- Coordinate with other Team Leaders within the department to assure consistency in execution of all policies and guidelines.
- Facilitate monthly team meetings (safety related and general communications) and encourage an open door policy as a means of resolving issues.
- Manage all employee performance issues, to include the issuing of discipline for all shift employees.
- Maintain employee records for time, attendance, training and grievances.
- Support Continuous Improvement and encourage employee involvement and decision making by removing barriers for teams.
- Verify and approve Kronos print outs and other requests as necessary.
- Actively participate in all Nestle Purina Programs and Initiatives including but not limited to NCE, FIT, Globe, NQMS, NGMP, Compliance, etc
- Accountable to see that all applicable governmental legislated requirements, such as those from the EPA, FDA, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, OSHA, etc. are adhered to in area of supervision.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran