About Nestlé health science
Created in 2011 by the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé Health Science is a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. With approximately 3,000 employees around the world and a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health with us.
Digital Content & Engagement Sr. ManagerApply Now Job Number 17008017 Company Nestle Health Science Location Bridgewater, New Jersey
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition – as an integral part of managing health and disease – is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities – from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
The Digital Content & Engagement Sr Manager has ownership of building the Nestle Health Science US strategy for how to leverage content across digital/ecommerce platforms as well as ownership for the execution. This is a critical role in the digital War Room that houses best-in-class capabilities of performance marketing, content and engagement, digital strategy and activation. This team will activate across paid, owned, earned, shared digital media and ecommerce portals to achieve aggressive growth targets.
Internal Champion and Resource
- Create and foster agile culture
- Partner with Digital Regional Hub Manager and Brand Teams to plan and execute content, tests and scale up successes
- Identify insights and opportunities; bring ideas forward to push engagement performance to be best-in-class
• Conduct social listening
• Work with brand teams to plan content calendar
• Develop strategy to drive engagement across all strategic brands
• Build, develop and lead a high impact, transformative content team to transition NHSc digital content strategy and production
• Lead NHSc influencer strategy and oversee influencer marketing across all brands
• Set companywide approach to eBusiness content strategy and production that leverages the latest best practices to drive best in class content across strategic partners
Develop & deploy always-on, lightweight content
• Plan, ideate, produce, deploy and test “light” content versions
• Content for social channels or ecommerce
• Begin with modifying/testing existing assets (leverage Global)
• Test components that drive conversion (eg. copy, imagery, coupon values, etc)
• Monitor, select, deploy, test assets across media options
Plan and Budget
- Develop and execute the War Room content sprint plans (1 quarter at a time) and execute against targets
- Track and communicate performance against plan
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Strong understanding of the digital content, community and influencer marketing landscapes
- Successful digital communications strategy (paid, owned, shared and earned) experience, planning leadership, the ability to synthesize complicated information into simple explanations, and has proven success in collaborating across multi-functional teams to drive forward-progress.
- Demonstrated track record of digital strategy and execution including content creation and measurement
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, collaboration and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Graduate degree in business/MBA and/or equivalent business experience
- 7+ years of related experience
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.