Are you passionate about working in supply chain? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
We are seeking a Supply Planner to join our team based
in our NYC office. The role will focus on ensuring that goods are available to meet the Customer demand, at the right stock location (BTQs or warehousing). As well as creating and managing stock replenishment of Boutiques. You will monitor stock level to control stock cover and ensure stock availability.
A Day in the life:
• Analyze and evaluate the supply plan and net dispatch requirements to satisfy customer needs taking into account the network complexity and the supply constraints of the BTQs
• Create all logistic transfers to the Boutiques • Communicate weekly stock alert (Low stock & Stock out) to local • Creates logistic transfer orders in Boutique Supply and validates recommended quantities to prevent over stocking and out of stock risk • Manage operational issues with Suppliers (orders, call-offs, deliveries) • Monitor and analyze stock cover levels in the BTQs, identify areas of improvement and take or propose appropriate measures • Manage Events in close relationship with local departments (Limited editions, new products launches, discontinuation of products, promotions or special events), making necessary adjustments to Boutique Supply Portfolio • Manage all specific extra-ordinary requests/demands from customers (internal and external), with Demand Planner.
• Collaborate with the BTQ in the development of assortment plans
• Periodically review the stock level of the full network of BTQs
• Support the opening of new boutiques in all Supply Chain issues • Control and analyze defined KPI’s for Boutique stock control and for related operational processes • Support the opening of new boutiques in all Supply Chain issues
• Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering or Supply Chain
• 5+ years of Professional experience in Supply Chain required
•2 years required with experience at planner level or comparable experience • Advance Excel, required; Cognos or SQL experience preferred • Inventory management & Forecasting experience required • Strong analytical and statistical skills • Experience with ERP and SAP • Experience working in a retail/manufacturing environment preferred • Excellent written and verbal communication • Experience with production planning; MRP experience preferred • Highly influential and organized • Highly collaborative
Make a good impression before you reach the interview room by updating and maintaining your LinkedIn profile. Prepare for your interview by researching the company, practicing your interview skills, and studying the position so you can see how your skills match up. So you aren’t flustered on your way to the interview, do a dry run to the interview location before your interview day. If you’re looking for more support, reach out to other veterans who have had success with job searching to help you prep.
Update your LinkedIn
Research our culture, our people, and the location of your interview
Do a dry run to the interview location
Prepare specific examples that fit the job requirements
Use our online skills translator to best explain your skills and experience
Practice a mock interview
Reach out to other veterans
During the Interview
During the interview:
Put your best foot forward by arriving in appropriate attire and showcasing the situations, behaviors, and outcomes that have led to your success. By highlighting the skills you obtained in the military and owning your accomplishments, you’ll make a lasting impression.
Dress in business formal
Have a printed copy of your résumé
Highlight the skills that match with this job
Share your accomplishments
Emphasize your dedication to the job
After the Interview
After the interview:
If you’re interested in the position, make it known! Sending an email or thank-you note show your appreciation and keep you in the interviewer’s mind. The job market is competitive, so don’t be discouraged by not landing a job on the first try. Instead, view each interview as a learning experience that will prepare you for future opportunities.
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions, please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-877-204-8650. For technical assistance: email NesCareersSupport@icareerhelp.com or phone 1-877-204-8650.