ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Laborer PackagingApply Now Job Number 18000346 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Zanesville, Ohio
Nestlé PURINA PetCare Company is the world’s largest producer of cat and dog food and has been an important part of your pet’s nutrition for many years. We are currently offering production opportunities to self-motivated individuals who are committed to excellence, teamwork, personal growth, and continuous improvement in meeting the challenges of a dynamic industry.
We are currently accepting applications for hourly Production positions. We are looking for a Packing Laborer who will be responsible for the quality and quantity of sealed finished product pouches packed into cartons or club packs. The operator will responsible for operating Packing Room equipment while following all safety procedures and practices, including the use of personal protective equipment. Key duties and responsibilities of the position include:
1. Maintaining a high level of understanding of best practices for packing finished product.
2. Operating control panel to match pouch flow to carton speed.
3. Visually inspecting product in the pouch for correct color, shape, ratio, broken product, foreign material, excessive fines, clumps or balls of material while checking for pouch integrity.
4. Maintaining neatness when packing pouches into cartons.
5. Required to rotate to all packing and clean-up positions within department.
The successful candidates will be team players, committed to helping co-workers succeed, and dedicated to ensuring and sharing the success of the Zanesville Facility and Nestle Purina PetCare Company.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran