About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Remote Customer Service RepresentativeApply Now Job Number 18002948 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Tampa, Florida
- Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial clients with a goal of providing world-class customer service
- Diagnose customer needs and/or concerns
- Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Create and maintain a positive and professional connection with caller at all times
- Correctly enter information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system according to the customer's needs and/or concerns
- Communicate company policies and provide creative approaches to resolve customer issues such as billing errors or service opportunities
- Display exceptional decision-making and problem solving capabilities to take immediate action on all calls
- Ability to assess customers’ needs and satisfy them with recommendations from our healthy hydration portfolio
- Achieve monthly sales/product education goals
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service and/or call center experience
- Must be local to and able to attend onsite training (May 29th Monday-Friday, 8-4:30) in Tampa, FL
- Must be able to work in a home office Monday-Friday 11:30 AM-8:00 PM and rotating Saturdays 9-5 PM. Employee must be available to respond to customer and internal communications during these hours*
- * Ability to work from home will be dependent upon successful completion of full on-site training and meeting a variety of business measures.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to display business maturity at all times and work efficiently without on-site supervision
- The employee must have a space in his or her place of residence suitable for the installation of a Home Agent work station.
- Work environment must be free from distractions, including any background noise that impacts the customer experience
- Prior experience with setting up and troubleshooting remote workstation (i.e. computer, phone, modem, router, etc.) preferred.
Why Work at Nestlé Waters?
As a CSR within our Raynham Call Center you may be eligible for the following benefits and company perks in our unique employee-focused, welcoming environment:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & ADD (FT eligibility within 60 days of hire!)
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
- Potential Overtime or Voluntary Time Off (based on business needs)
- 401(k) Match & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Corporate Discounts
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Health & Wellness Activities
- Fun & Motivating Contests
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Cookouts, Lunches and Other CSR Appreciation Events
- Potential Home Agent/Remote opportunities
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.