Your future: Finely Crafted
Through a unique blend of premium quality coffees, smart coffee machines and exceptional customer service, Nestlé Nespresso USA has become a trusted luxury brand and global coffee powerhouse. Driven by a singular mission to deliver the ultimate coffee experience, we continue to grow worldwide, and as we establish our presence in new markets, the potential for career growth is simply exemplary. Come apply your entrepreneurial spirit and passion to our fast-growing luxury brand.
Inbound Call Center Representative - Home AgentApply Now Job Number 17008588 Company Nestle Nespresso Location Long Island City, New York
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than600 boutiques.
Come join our growing team, the taste of something better awaits you! Nespresso USA is seeking a dynamic, sales-driven, Coffee Specialist to join our Customer Relationship Center in Long Island City as a remote Home Agent!
The Coffee Specialist will act as a customer service representative and brand ambassador providing exceptional customer service and producing sales through all points of customer club contact.
Inbound & Outbound Contacts
• Handle B2B/B2C prospects, register new B2C customers, take orders, handle machine questions, answer information requests or complaints and bring the most appropriate answer/solution according to CRC Guidelines aiming at first contact resolution as well as ensure database integrity.
• Outbound calling to members / stakeholders for various activities.
• Handle in-bound calls from customers who have questions or concerns about technical issues with their equipment or services.
• Effectively trouble-shoot and evaluate the needs of each customer to identify the best solution in the interest of providing an outstanding and personalized customer experience.
• Assist B2B customers through machine ownership lifecycle with functional and customer service support; providing a professional and intimate customer experience that creates lasting relationships with the Office and Horeca contacts.
• Point of contact for customer requests handling front office tasks to deliver customer satisfaction.
• Solve customer requests, raised through any channel of contact using the right tone of voice adapted to the channel and situation.
• Being empowered to solve and commit to actions.
Database and Additional Support
• Assist with processing back office administration.
• Identify and report any potential issues surrounding the operation, customer experience and over-all journey of products and services to club member.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Strong customer service and sales techniques
• Strong communication skills; both verbal and written with excellent listening skills
• Time management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task while producing quality work
• The candidate must have open availability and willingness plus ability to work remote as the business requires periodically
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran