About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Safety, Health and Environmental SupervisorApply Now Job Number 17007817 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Los Angeles, California
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our SupplyChain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Safety, Health and Environmental Supervisor to join our team in our Los Angeles, CA Large Format Factory.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for leading the site to the goal of “zero” injuries through the implementation of the safety behavior program, employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Ensure the site Safety/Environmental programs are implemented and maintained in an appropriate manner.
- Ensure SHE programs are implemented and maintained for the site with emphasis on core regulatory compliance elements assuring NWNA facility and operations are within applicable Nestlé and Nestlé Waters’ policies and procedures; including routine program validations of the facilities and equipment for SHE compliance.
- Ensure technical training is executed for facility personnel in order to maintain SHE awareness and technical expertise required for operations that comply with Nestlé and Regulatory requirements.
- Development of management driven Safe Behavior Observation, LOTO, Machine Guarding, Powered industrial vehicle programs for the site.
- Provide the technical expertise and management guidance to investigate process failures that lead to workplace accidents and environmental impacts. Includes investigations, monitoring of accidents and incidents involving fire, hazardous materials, unsafe situations, security issues and/or non-compliance issues ensuring corrective action recommendations appropriately addresses procedural changes as necessary for the prevention of future incidents.
- Develops and leads the implementation on-site safety, environment, and/or emergency management programs designed to respond to individual situations and to improve overall safety conditions in the factory.
- Maintaining local knowledge of current and emerging issues and trends in area of regulatory compliance.
- Developing and maintaining site-specific programs, records of inspections, and incidents relating to Safety, Health, Security and Environment.
- Leading the development of the Safety/Environmental Committees at the plant location.
- Prepare monthly reporting of NWNA SHE Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Key qualifications include:
Key qualifications include:
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.