About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
QA TechnicianApply Now Job Number 17008259 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Lee, Florida
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
QA Technician Job Summary:
- Supports all Quality Assurance related activities.
- Supports the spirit of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence.
Specific Work Performed, but Not Limited To:
- Ion and Gas Chromatography knowledge and testing/troubleshooting experience.
- Perform tests to analyze water samples, including pH, conductivity, turbidity, alkalinity, hardness, temperature.
- Support sanitation activities.
- Verify quality checks for line operators once per shift as part of our Release Program.
- Manage items requiring quality hold.
- Support QMS, HACCP, GMP, ICP, Micro, Sensory and Release programs.
- Ability to manage documentation and organize information for auditing.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor in science field OR a minimum of 3 years related working experience in a laboratory preferred.
- Computer experience required. (Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint experience). A test may be given prior to interview to test skills.
- Maintain neat, professional appearance in accordance with company GMPs.
- Strong instructional and leadership capabilities.
- Able to handle complex and technical laboratory procedures that require accuracy and attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator that can provide training and coaching to other employees.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is the work environment is usually high. The temperature inside the factory is frequently considered hot.
IMPORTANT POSTING NOTICE:
All internal applicants must follow the internal application process by first applying in NesCareers, then notifying their resource by completing the Job Posting Application Form. All forms must be submitted within 7 days of posting.
Agency Temps or Seasonals must have successfully completed Boot Camp, 45 day evaluation and/or 120 day evaluation.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.