About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Blow Mold SupervisorApply Now Job Number 17007808 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Lee, Florida
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We currently have an opening for a Blow Mold Supervisor in our Lee, FL factory.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervising blowmolding technicians for our high-speed bottling operation.
- Overseeing the overall Injection/Blowmolding operation for Sidel blowmolders (ranging from a Series 1, 2 and Universal) as 5 gallon Siapi blowmolder as well as husky injections
- Maintenance scheduling and reporting
- Responsible for all blowmolding technical and production operations
- Assisting with staffing for open positions
- Provide development opportunities to injection/blowmolding technicians through cross-training initiatives and setting clear objectives
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree with Engineering or Industrial Technology major preferred
- 2-4 years of successful current experience in supervising an injection and/or blowmolding group for high-speed, clean manufacturing (beverage, food or pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred).
- PLC (Allen Bradley) troubleshooting and programming a plus.
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) a plus, SAP preferred
- Background with preventive maintenance systems in manufacturing
- Must have good computer skills including computerized maintenance management systems, working knowledge of MS Office Application, and PLCs (Plant Automation Systems)
- Must have good troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Must have experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran