About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Warehouse ManagerApply Now Job Number 17005956 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Jacksonville, Florida
- Reflects NWNA’s Leadership Framework in conducting daily business role and activities
- Supports the interview, selection, hiring, training and retention process for all warehouse roles
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members. Identifies performance opportunities and creates specific action plans to improve efficiencies
- Communicates effectively to team members and leads through changes in company policies and initiatives
- Leads through communication via warehouse daily debriefs, weekly Route Ops meeting, etc.
- Conducts employee PE and PDG process including merit reviews, 1on1’s and progressive discipline process when needed
- Align/Collaborate with Operations Managers (ULs and Branch Manager) on shared branch goals.
- Ensure all team members are trained in proper safe work practices, smith system driving techniques, PSR lifting techniques, and applicable safety compliance procedures/policies.
- Ensure all employees are properly trained/certified to operate forklifts, route trucks, and other PIVs.
- Ensure compliance to the branch MHE program
- Ability to work nights, night time hours required
- 2 - 5 years previous supervisory experience required
- Prior Logistics Experience preferred
- Alignment and commitment to NWNA’s Leadership Framework (core values)
- Demonstrates confidence and influence in leading team to achieve productivity goals
- Skilled communicator (in groups and 1-on-1), who can set clear expectations with direct reports
- Ability to hold direct reports accountable through both quantitative and qualitative goal attainment
- Ability to provide training and development for direct reports
- Provides excellent role model, peer leadership and positive influence to fellow team members
- Positive team-player attitude
- Strong organizational skills / Attention to detail
- Possesses exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive
- Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting up to 60 pounds
- Able to conduct regular inventory audits
- Able to safely use various warehouse equipment, including a forklift
- Valid driver’s license
- College degree preferred / High school diploma or equivalent required
- PC experience preferred (RMS, Excel, etc.)
- Systems proficiency with SAP (Globe), RMS, etc.
- Travel required for role
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran