About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Reliability Coordinator - AsepticApply Now Job Number 18007737 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Gerber Products Company dba Nestlé Infant Nutrition is seeking a Reliability Coordinator - Aseptic at our Eau Claire, WI facility.
The Reliability Coordinator – Aseptic has the responsibility of driving a culture of proactive maintenance based on planning & scheduling, continuous knowledge transfer and competency building between Operations & maintenance crew to reduce recurring equipment issues and promote the disciplined use of best practices. Be the Competent Authority & provide ongoing technical and mechanical expertise to Tetra Filling and Secondary Packaging maintenance & operations for the identification of opportunities to increase the reliability of equipment assets to best-in-class standards.
This role will be responsible for driving the Reliability and Nestle Ways of Standard Manufacturing (NWSM) – Maintenance within Tetra Filling and Secondary packaging area. This position requires very strong analytical, coaching, training and problem solving skills on a daily basis and will be expected to have Subject Matter Expertise in the Aseptic platform within the factory. The Reliability Coordinator – Aseptic position provides indirect leadership and direction on a daily basis, and exercizes decision making skills regularly.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Fully responsible for optimizing Preventative Maintenance (PM) reliability program of aseptic plantform within the factory, in coordinator with vendors and experts
• Operate as the Tetra Pak reliability specialist, operating autonomously & owner leading Reliability and Nestle Maintenance Standard routine (NWSM) for routinue maintenance
• Utilising various problem solving tools and methodology to facilitate the correction of ongoing equipment efficiency concerns. This role requires system ownership and coaching to maintenance team with the problem solving tools such as DMAIC, Go-See-Think-Do, and Breakdown Analysis.
• Align, coordinate, and ensure effective execution of the Tetra Pak Planned Maintenance System (TPMS) for the installed Factory Assets
• Ensuring on time completion of all events relating to the TPMS as required within MI 22.503 Annex 3 “Maintenance Models for Tetra Pak Carton Aseptic Lines”, ensuring strict adherence to the standards contained within.
• Schedule and lead all TPMS event “Tool Box Meetings”, during this event conduct a safety briefing and daily expectation setting to ensure that the TPMS event completion is on time, with the expected machine efficiency results.
• Lead all Pre, during & Post-Checks evaluations for each TPMS event in accordance with 22.503 Annex 3 “Maintenance Models for Tetra Pak Carton Aseptic Lines”, ensuring the proper scheduling and alignment of the necessary resources.
• Participate in Daily Operations Reviews as a resource for the Tetra Filling platform. Facilitate TPM implementation activities as a member of the Pillar and LC systems coaching support team. Align resources to correct immediate DOR concerns as they apply to the factory measures and Operational Master Plan (OMP) target completion.
• Assist the Tetra Pak Maintenance TA with resource allocation, ensuring that factory line performance is the first priority. Provide direction setting and reassignment as needed to ensure maintenance follows this priority.
• Provide Technical Competancy on Operations and Maintenance of Asceptic Filling and Secondary packaging equipments - training and coaching support to the Tetra Pak Maintenance and Operations team
• Guide team on proper usage of AMM, SAM, and PLMS. Maintain the governance as required for proficient operation of the Maintenance Management Systems to complete the required evaluations expected during the Pre-Check phase of the TPMS events. Provide written communication to various levels of Senior Nestle and Tetra Leadership regarding Tetra filler performance.
• Become qualified as a Management of Change (MOC) project manager. As a project manager, you will be responsible for the successful coordination and implementation of the improvement projects identified by the LC through the utilization of problem solving. Align with the Tetra Pak Engineering team through the onsite Field Engineer, ensuring completion of the Eau Claire factory improvements as per the expected Tetra Standard.
• Asset and support factory maintenance improvement projects related to Unplanned and Planned stoppage reduction targets.
Safety and Environmental:
• Follow factory safety & environmental objectives & targets
• Follow the plant safety rules; report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately
• Maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to the Safety & Environmental Management System(s) on all related procedures and programs.
• Understand the environmental aspects of the position and take action to reduce these environmental impacts by conserving paper, electricity, water etc. Will also recycle all appropriate materials (Universal waste, paper, plastic, food, etc.)
• Follow factory food safety, quality objectives & targets
• Follow Nestle Good Manufacturing Practices; report food safety and quality issues immediately.
• Maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to Nestle Quality Management System on all related procedures and programs.
• Understand the food safety and quality aspects of the position as indicated on QMS, OJT's and SOP's that apply.
Throughout all of these responsibilities, maintains a focus on continuous improvement.
Required: Associate Degree (preference in electromechanical or related engineering field) with 3-5 years of maintenance experience, aseptic or food industry preferred OR 7+ years of maintenance experience, aspectic or food experience preferred
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field with 1-2 years working in Aseptic Fillers
Recommended to have exposure to (TPM, preventive maintenance planning and maintenance execution. Basic exposure in the coordination and planning of maintenance activities, taken into account SHE, food safety and other constrains.)
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.