About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Production Operators (Gateway plant)Apply Now Job Number 18004464 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Nestle Nutrition/Gerber Products is a company founded on the principles of nutrition, health and wellness. At Nestle Nutrition/Gerber Products we understand the importance of giving our consumers food and beverages that taste great and help them enrich their lives. That's what "Nestle. Good Food, Good Life" is all about.
HOURS: Off shift and/or variable shifts. Most positions will be 2nd shift M-F 2pm-10:30pm, 3rd shift Sun - Thurs 10pm-6:30am or 3rd shift 8pm-6:30am.
WAGES: $24/hr +
While performing all duties, employees are expected to:
- Follow the plant safety rules (LOTO procedures, PPE, etc.) report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately
- Follow factory safety & environmental objectives & targets
- Follow factory food safety, quality objectives & targets
- Follow Nestle Good Manufacturing Practices; report food safety and quality issues immediately.
- Maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to Nestle Quality Management System on all related procedures and programs.
- Understand the food safety and quality aspects of the position as indicated in the Quality Management System, on-the-job training, and standard operating procedures that apply.
- Understand and apply the principles of continuous improvement in the work area
- Maintain a clean and 5S compliant work area
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of verifiable, consecutive work experience.
- Experience in manufacturing
- Demonstrated leadership skills & ability to multi-task
- Computer skills acquired through work experience
- Willingness to work off shifts and/or variable shifts (there are no first shift positions available)
- Improvement mindset and problem solving/critical thinking abilities
- Reliable attendance
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Please fill in the work experience section of the application as completely as possible, making sure to include all applicable experiences to the position for which you are applying.
- Please attach a resume to your application
- Please provide a valid e-mail address as we do use e-mail to communicate with applicants
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.