About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Maintenance MechanicApply Now Job Number 18001084 Company Nestle Nutrition Location Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Nestlé Nutrition is accepting applications for Maintenance Mechanic within two facilities in Eau Claire, WI. The facilities manufacture infant formula and health care nutrition products.
- Night shift with alternating weekend work
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Must possess ability to work with highly automated computer control systems, experience with high speed packaging, processing OR utilities equipment, ability to troubleshoot effectively and to maintain accurate records.
- Perform general and preventive maintenance work including mechanical, 1&3 phase electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, and fabrication
- Utilize computer interfaces and other related electrical control devices
- Effectively communicate daily issues through documentation in area log books, electronic pass down and verbal communication with peers
- Assist in maintaining P&ID’s, electrical control drawings, process descriptions, equipment tagging and documentation as assigned
- Willing to provide support to any area of the factory where it is needed
REQUIREMENTS: Successful Maintenance applicants must have the following:
- Associate Degree in Electro-Mechanical or related technical field OR 3+ years maintenance experience in manufacturing, military, automotive or related field in lieu of a degree
- Maintain a clean and 5S compliant work area
- Support continuous improvement in the work area
- Maintain a positive attitude and follow company values
- Communicate with Team Advisor and co-workers
- Be flexible and work overtime as needed
Please apply at www.nestlejobs.com in order to be considered.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.