ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Warehouse ClerkApply Now Job Number 18006149 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Crete, Nebraska
- Manage the paper flow at the shipping window to include checking the orders before signing the bill of ladings. Manage customer service needs and correspondence that apply to the loads. Run pick slips and organize paperwork for the next shift for a smooth transition between shifts. Manage dock doors to utilize locations for loading and reduce idle time.
- Responsible for the bill of ladings, pick slips, potential out-of-stock, inventory and all other reports necessary for the proper operation of the shipping office. Have a working knowledge of the reports to help respond to product needs. Check pick slips for current product location.
- Work with the Transportation group and Supervisor to make sure the complete office operates as efficiently as possible.
- Responsible for assisting Supervisor with daily operation of the warehouse systems; damage reduction tracking, as well as special projects. Keep Supervisor informed of all irregularities, issues or problems encountered.
- Work with the lead person to keep the loading crews productive. Will coordinate with the lead person in keeping track of product to be brought over from BDC, to keep the main warehouse full, to reduce the shuttle activity from BDC.
- Manage the work for forklift drivers and keep them productive; as well as, directing the lead person and shag driver. Make necessary maintenance and outside calls, when needed. Keep line pullers busy and monitor easy loads that they can load. Capture loads loaded off line.
- Coordinate and manage the daily dock schedule on the PC and complete any other documents as required. Record all pallet totals in and out of the warehouse. Make special notations on loads as needed.
- Complies with all Nestle and plant-specific policies.
- Performs all job duties in a safe manner, while performing in a team environment and abiding by all safety rules and policies. Participate in and support the Behavior-Based Safety process.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran