About Nestlé health science
Created in 2011 by the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé Health Science is a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. With approximately 3,000 employees around the world and a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health with us.
Project ManagerApply Now Job Number 18000770 Company Nestle Health Science Location Bridgewater, New Jersey
Are you ready to join a transformational company in healthcare? Nestlé Health Science is an innovative and fundamentally different type of company: a health science company engaged in advancing the role of nutritional therapy to change the management of health for consumers, patients and our partners in healthcare. Nestlé Health Science is accelerating the development of its established portfolio of consumer and medical nutrition brands and is investing in research and partnerships to build a pipeline of truly novel therapeutic nutrition.
Our intent is to bring forward nutritional therapies that have proven clinical and health economic value and improve the quality of people’s lives. Nestlé Health Science plays a key role in the Nutrition, Health & Wellness ambition of our parent company Nestlé. We have privileged access to Nestlé’s R&D network, including the Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences, a biomedical research Institute established at the same time as Nestlé Health Science, in January 2011.
With global headquarters in Epalinges, Switzerland, Nestlé Health Science already employs around 3,000 people. Our portfolio of nutrition solutions, diagnostics, devices and drugs, targets health areas including inborn errors of metabolism, paediatric and acute care, obesity, healthy ageing, gastrointestinal and brain health.
Bold, collaborative and focused professionals – passionate about helping build a transformational company – fit well in our organisation.
As Project Manager, you provide project and portfolio management support for key strategically important R&D product development projects. You support R&D Managers in Categories and PTC to ensure on-time, on-budget and on-scope delivery for R&D funded Projects. Furthermore, you monitor and track progress versus plan, manage escalation process to trigger proper risk mitigation and decision making from relevant stakeholders.
- Create project plans/schedules and identify & manage critical paths
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Lead risk assessment and mitigation/contingency planning process (assessment, action plan, implementation tracking)
- Hold team members accountable for delivering projects and tasks, on time, and on budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- University Degree or equivalent
- Over 10 years’ experience as a project manager in R&D and matrix organizations, dealing with complex global projects (multi-countries, big impact)
- Exposure to Senior leadership at global level
- Mentored and coached PM colleagues
- Experience and education in nutritional science is preferred
- Six Sigma training and experience preferred
- PMP Certification highly preferred
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.