Nestlé Purina PetCare Company is a leader in the pet products industry, dedicated to enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them.
For more than 100 years, Purina has been revolutionizing pet food production. By 1956, through innovative engineering, we literally reshaped pet care, and we’re still at it today, with Tidy Cats®, the lightweight cat litter champion of the world and the leader in our category. Such leadership requires constant innovation and renovation, which is so often rooted in our world-class food production standards.
Our factory in Crete, NE, located just 25 miles from the city of Lincoln, is one of the largest wet pet food manufacturing facilities in the U.S. as a mass producer of over three million cans of wet pet food per day, which include our Alpo®, Purina ONE®, Pro Plan®, Friskies® and Pro Plan Veterinary Diets® brands.
THESE ARE 2ND OR 3RD SHIFT POSITIONS AT THE CRETE, NE PLANT
Processing/Packaging Operator Job Duties:
1. Operate production/packaging equipment or machinery in a safe and productive manner.
2. Perform job to meet and/or exceed quality standards.
3. Complies with all Nestle plant specific policies.
4. Performs all job duties in a safe manner, abiding by all safety rules and policies.
5. Participate in and supports the BBS process.
6. Be fully involved and actively supports Nestle Purina programs and initiatives.
Education: Must have a high school diploma or GED
Requirements: Must have 2+ consecutive years of working experience in at least 1 job. Manufacturing experience not required but preferred.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran