As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You’ve no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you’ll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It’s a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you’ll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, Performance Media to be located in our Stamford headquarters. This position supports Nestle Waters’ direct-to-consumer delivery service business, ReadyRefresh and reports to the Director, Demand Generation. The ReadyRefresh business is in the midst of an unprecedented transformation with the goal of delivering exponential growth. A critical contributor to achieving success is our ability to acquire new customers at scale and at an accelerate rate through performance digital media.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Performance Media will play an instrumental role in delivering this scalable growth. Specifically, this person will lead a broad range of strategic and tactical acquisition marketing initiatives to drive growth as well as be responsible for the overall results of this growth driver.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Lead development and implementation of the overall customer acquisition strategies and associated tactical plans from target setting to tracking to measurement.
• Partner with finance and agency counterparts to deliver accurate and timely annual plan forecast and subsequent reforecasts.
• Oversee delivery of core online acquisition campaigns across Programmatic Display, Paid Social, and Paid Search channels.
• Develop robust audience segmentation strategies, including prospecting and remarketing.
• Identify and scale new acquisition channels including partnerships with online retailers, and new emerging platforms (e.g., Instagram, Oath, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Develop impactful, consumer-relevant creative that also delivers strong direct response results to deliver acquisition commitments.
• Identify and assess deployment of new offers to improve relevance, increase response rates, and expand market penetration.
• Advance media optimization from Cost per Acquisition to Revenue Maximization to Lifetime value.
• Partner with website lead to develop robust A/B testing roadmap for website conversion optimization.
• Partner with Customer Contact Center to maximize sales conversions of this channel.
• Manage budget aggressively and cultivate 2 – 3 agency relationships.
Key qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
• BA/BS degree, preferably in advertising or marketing
• 7-10 years direct response marketing experience with a focus on acquisition marketing
• Exceptional digital performance media background – deep expertise in Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Paid Search media; ecommerce website background a plus
• Superior analytic skills, and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize current campaigns
• Experience managing, optimizing and growing multiple direct response online media campaigns and partnerships
• Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition targets and a desire to own and be accountable for the digital acquisition results
• Strong knowledge of advertising creative development, including an understanding of how consumers engage with direct response media and the levers that drive performance
• Thorough understanding of website conversion success metrics including impressions, click-through rates, email open rates, conversion rates, etc.
• Strong proficiency with media tracking tools, web analytics tools and business intelligence tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Tableau, etc.)
• Deep understanding of performance media, attribution models, and marketing technology landscape along with working knowledge of media delivery platforms (e.g., Krux DMP, Facebook Business Manager, DV360, Amazon DSP, etc.)
• Minimal travel required
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.