As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Our Stanwood Michigan Supply Chain facility is looking for Seasonal Production Technicians for the peak season. Production Technicians are responsible for all aspects of the bottling line operations, to include machine operation, basic troubleshooting and problem solving, preventative maintenance and changeovers, production and downtime tracking, sanitation, recording and strong team interaction to support the production goals.
· Operate, adjust, troubleshoot, and changeover bottling & packaging equipment
· Load raw materials and remove dunnage
· Perform quality checks and interpret quality data
· Complete production tracking and Globe reports
· Troubleshoot equipment problems, make basic repairs and document adjustments
· Read and use manual diagrams
· Utilize mathematics (multiplication, division, averages, and percentage calculations)
· Operate sanitation equipment (central CIP, foamers, power washers, etc)
· Comply with sanitation standards and keep area clean according to GMPs
· Conduct all PM’s and maintenance on support equipment as needed
· Monitor and log bottling equipment performance
· Operate a forklift as needed
· Cross-train on other production line equipment
· Lead debrief s and problem solve as part of the NCE process
· Support the NCE process: 0 Waste, 1Team, 100% Engagement
· Positive attitude with a strong attendance record
· All other duties as assigned
• Two or more years prior experience operating production equipment
• Strong understanding of equipment troubleshooting and repair
• Two or more years of mechanical/technical experience preferred
• Computer navigation skills, strong Globe knowledge preferred
• Ability to operate a forklift
• Willingness and ability to cross train on other production line equipment
• Ability to work self directed or in a team
• Positive attitude with a strong attendance record
• Performance review rating of Meets or Exceeds expectations
• Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, bend, stoop, climb stairs and lift at least 50 lbs. multiple times throughout the day
• Able and willing to work 12 hours shifts including the potential for nights, weekends and holidays
• Must meet all requirements of Job Posting guidelines
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.