About Nestlé Nutrition and gerber careers
Nestlé Nutrition, part of Nestlé S.A., is a world leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Gerber Products Company, founded in 1928, officially joined the Nestlé Nutrition family in 2007. Nestlé Nutrition and Gerber’s combined resources and scientific research expertise have enabled the company to become a worldwide leader in early childhood nutrition. Gerber produces more than 400 food products, all of which are a part of the proprietary Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system. The Gerber® Start Healthy, Stay Healthy™ nutrition system combines products, educational resources and services that are designed to encourage the early establishment of healthy eating habits in children from birth to preschool.
Sr Marketing Manager Digital Channels - Gerber Life InsuranceApply Now Job Number 18001052 Company Nestle Nutrition Location White Plains, New York
Gerber Life Insurance is the world’s leading juvenile life insurer; an operating unit of Nestle. Gerber Life has initiated a multi-year business and legacy technology transformation program to minimize manual and batch-centric system processing by enabling enterprise-wide high-availability and real-time life insurance transaction processing. A new modernized life insurance policy management platform will be developed with internal and external resources and will include new business, claims, policy servicing & billing and collections capabilities. A core team of infrastructure engineers are needed to install a new physical infrastructure architecture that can support Gerber Life’s new business strategy. Infrastructure for all existing systems will continue to be supported by this team as well.
Gerber Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Manage Display, Affiliate and Paid Search channels; execute digital campaigns within the channels and lead growth of new opportunities within these channels.
Work with Agency, DSP’s and Affiliate networks to develop & execute Display, Affiliate and Paid Search marketing strategy to drive efficient business growth (all products and across audiences).
- Develop, understand and be accountable for delivering operating plan KPI’s (forecasted and tracked monthly) for full funnel from Impression > Policies
- Responsible for full customer strategy from Awareness > Consideration > Purchase > Conversion > Retention.
- Maximize online traffic and sales through SEO, PPC, and affiliate programs.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with SEM practices and ability to oversee individual managing SEM Channel. Accountability of SEM productivity and partnership with Agency on trends and growth opportunities.
- Develop and prioritize team tasks & projects to further scale and drive channel efficiency; executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in campaigns. Quickly, with minimal supervision.
- Pulse on new emerging trends in the industry; hand raiser for beta testing features that may positively impact business growth.
- Ensure marketing assets are consistent with brand voice; responsible for routing through approval process prior to publication.
• Work across channels to coordinate best campaigns to be launched in the DMP, help facilitate, between channels and agencies. Support in measurement of the DMP activities; assist in laying and connecting the data pipelines between systems.
• Contractual experience – managing and negotiating new Affiliate deal structures / associated risks with affiliate networks, including screening, risk mitigation, and data fraud prevention processes.
• Direct to Consumer e-commerce experience – results-driven, data driven, CPA structure.
• Coordinate between Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) and Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) products.
– Responsys, BlueKai, DataLogix, etc.
• Data knowledge and experience - MDB (current & future state).
• Manage one direct report
Manage and develop the method of Tracking, measuring, and analyzing of campaigns and programs. Create ways to improve campaign metrics. Understand site traffic patterns and online buying behaviour. Improve performance and optimization. Develop and maintain channel forecasts. Ensure backend analysis for test-and-learn capabilities. Oversee related third-party relationships. Collaborate with Operations and IT on process, analysis, and enhancements.
Work with Director to ensure budget, revenue and Profitability (Return on Sales - ROS) targets are met.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Master’s degree preferred
Minimum 5 – years direct-to-consumer digital marketing experience
Direct-to Consumer financial services experience strongly desired.
Thought Leader in digital Marketing
Advanced SEM, digital display & affiliate channel management
Advanced SEM, digital campaign execution and analysis
Advanced project management and collaboration
Advanced web operations and IT knowledge
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.