Your future: Finely Crafted
Through a unique blend of premium quality coffees, smart coffee machines and exceptional customer service, Nestlé Nespresso USA has become a trusted luxury brand and global coffee powerhouse. Driven by a singular mission to deliver the ultimate coffee experience, we continue to grow worldwide, and as we establish our presence in new markets, the potential for career growth is simply exemplary. Come apply your entrepreneurial spirit and passion to our fast-growing luxury brand.
Retail Sales AssociateApply Now Job Number 18000005 Company Nestle Nespresso Location White Plains, New York
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer andreference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works withmore than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAASustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and thesurrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with TheRainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality ofharvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improvinglivelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland,Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than600 boutiques.
Come join our growing team, the taste ofsomething better awaits you! NespressoUSA is seeking a dynamic, sales-driven, Retail Sales Associate to join our White Plains boutique!
- Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for NestleNespresso welcoming clientele and identifying their needs
- Advise both prospects and Nespresso Club memberson products and services maintaining a customer centric approach at all times
- Achieve results in compliance with the NestleCorporate Business Principles
- Carry out sales of Nespresso products presentedin the Boutique
- Utilize Nespresso service standards to achieveboth individual and over all boutique sales targets
- Assist in capturing client’s data in support ofbuilding and developing lasting relationships
- Assist in cultivating and developing new clientrelationships through exceptional client care
- Assist in contacting clients if necessaryregarding new products and events
- Actively manage the database on a daily basiscreating and updating customer records accurately
- Assist with Boutique projects as needed
- Adhere to compliance and quality standardsincluding Food Safety & Hygiene
- Adhere to cash operating procedures
- Adhere to shift/work scheduling and planning
- Participate in team meetings and contribute withnew ideas and suggestions to further improve the operations
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years prior experience in retail, direct customersales and service or hospitality preferred
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran