About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Forklift Operator (Full Time)Apply Now Job Number 18000059 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Vallejo, California
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
The Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate is responsible for ensuring that our product is moved within our warehouse in a safe and efficient manner, that proper inventory is maintained, and good housekeeping and warehouse standards are upheld.
Our Warehouse Associate is a very important part of our business. They support our Route operations team by ensuring that our products are properly stored within our warehouse and loaded on our trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Safety is our #1 priority and we count on you to keep our warehouse standards in a safe and professional manner
- Loading and unloading of route delivery trucks and tractor trailers
- Palletizing product for route truck loading
- Operate warehouse equipment such as Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks etc.(It’s okay if you don’t know how, we’ll train you!)
- Take care of our products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories for all the orders you build
- Work outdoors! You might move our delivery trucks including truck refueling
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- 1-3+ years of warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Forklift operation experience a plus but not required
- You must have the ability to lift up to 60 lbs. as needed
- You are willing to work a second or third shift (based on location)
- You must be willing and able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran