About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Finance Manager, Strategy & Business DevelopmentApply Now Job Number 18001152 Company Nestle Waters North America
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, Nestlé Waters Corporate is a vital element of our success. As part of the Corporate team, this is something you’ll play a leading role in. Whether you’re based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization. You’ll grow and develop as we do, sharing in the success your accomplishments bring. And, as you achieve great things and thrive within our Corporate team, you can be certain your contributions have a wide-reaching impact – on the lives of customers and colleagues alike. Simply put, it’s an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry on work that’s challenging, engaging, meaningful and never anything less than rewarding.
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager, Strategy & Business Development to be located in Stamford, CT and report to the Director, Finance Manager and Revenue Strategy.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in development of NWNA 3 year strategic plan (Market Business Strategy). Leads cross functional scenario planning process to maximize topline and market share growth while delivering profit goals.
• Partners with Field Finance, CCSD, and business unit teams ensuring strategic initiatives are flawlessly executed into Integrated Commercial Planning Process (ICP).
• Ensure that planning tools work efficiently, working procedures are documented, and that there is integration and consistency within system and scope.
• Assist in development of NWNA portfolio strategy by benchmarking brands and packages internally/externally to understand business drivers, opportunities, and positioning.
• Lead cross functional NPDI process for key innovation projects including channel strategy, pricing, capex, and marketing plan.
• Assist Senior Leadership Team on Mergers and Acquisition projects. Lead financial modeling, discounted cash flow analysis and integration planning.
• Promotes financial awareness and understanding across Finance.
Key qualifications include:
• Prior experience in Strategic Planning or Investment Banking
• At least 5 years of related Finance experience
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Finance and/or Accountancy Qualification
• Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address and influence decision making
• Strategic thinker
• Strong system skills (excel, essbase, powerpoint, Nielsen)
• Strong modeling skills
• Good organizational and planning skills
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.