ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Territory Manager (Veterinary Sales Team- PVC)Apply Now Job Number 18000158 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Syracuse, New York
- Promote Pro Plan Veterinary Diet® product line.
- Grow the Purina Veterinary business by using innovative sales and marketing concepts to achieve assigned goals in all key measures.
- Call on existing and potential clients to create targeted, brand-building sales and marketing programs to drive volume and hit quantitative and qualitative sales goals
- Develop and implement strategic business plans within assigned geography to allow Purina to advance in the marketplace
- Create a positive Purina experience by providing top-tier customer services to clients through a consultative selling approach
- Work cross-functionally with regional team, distributor channel and counterparts across the country to consistently exceed sales expectations
- Influence with integrity by identifying each clinic’s business needs, and then leveraging consumer insights and trends to support your recommendations
- Develop and foster business relationships with key decision makers to gain active recommendations of Purina to veterinary clients.
- Provide Nutritional Pet Food Diet expertise to Veterinarians and their staff through clinic calls, product detailing/comparisons, In-Hospital Trainings and Special Events.
- Syracuse, NY
- Manhatten, NY
- Albany, NY
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of sales experience required
- Outside sales experience and Leadership experience preferred
- You are required to have a valid state driver’s license, a satisfactory driving record and carry automobile insurance in the following amounts:
- $100,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $300,000 bodily injury liability per occurrence
- $50,000 property damage
- Must be able to travel, including overnight as needed to manage the assigned territory.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to manage the assigned territory.
- In order to be considered for this role, you must be willing to relocate:
- If you currently reside in the territory, you may need to be open to relocate for future advancement opportunities.
- If you currently do not reside in the territory, you will need to relocate to the territory upon offer acceptance and for future advancement opportunities.
- Relocation assistance 50 miles outside of designated territory
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company cell phone and computer provided
- Access to Nestle Purina Credit Union
- Leadership and career development opportunities
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran