About Nestlé Waters
Since 1976, when we introduced Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in North America, we’ve inspired a generation of bottled water drinkers, thirsty to fuel their active, healthy lifestyle. Today, our bottled water and tea portfolio is more than 15 brands strong, and we continue to lead the industry with the highest quality standards. Ensuring healthy hydration for generations to come, we are also active participants in the communities in which we operate, and are steadfast in our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Sustainability Summer InternApply Now Job Number 17008156 Company Nestle Waters North America Location Stamford, Connecticut
Our internships consist of hands-on learning through an assigned project, designed to provide you with direct experience for this role at our company. As an intern, you will make an impact on the business as wells as continue to build your presentation skills, and analytical and leadership abilities.
What will you gain?
- Hands-on experience in Sustainability through real business projects in a global CPG organization.
The Sustainability Intern will work on a range of projects and assignments that support Nestlé Waters North America’s Sustainability efforts including:
- Analyzing competitors’ initiatives in sustainability and understanding how they are communicating their efforts
- The program runs from June 4 – August 10, 2018.
- The 10 week corporate internship is located in our North American HQ in Stamford, CT.
- The program consists of social and professional networking opportunities, which include interaction with senior management and other team members across divisions.
- At the conclusion of the summer, all interns present their projects and internship experience to their peers and key business leaders.
To apply for the Sustainability Internship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
Education level and Graduation Date: Candidates must be rising juniors or seniors (graduating Dec 2018 – June 2020) pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a related area.
Minimum GPA: 3.0
Housing Stipend: May be offered to qualified candidates
Program Location and Commitment: Candidates must be willing to work in Stamford, Ct from June 4th – Aug 10th.
Work Authorization: Work authorization in the U.S. is required. NWNA does not offer work authorization sponsorship for this program.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- CPG and NGO experience a plus
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound professional and personal judgment
- MS Office Skills
INTERVIEWS: Interviews will begin as early as January 2018.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brand is Nestea. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit http://www.nestle-watersna.com.
You can also find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @nwnacareers.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.