ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Sr. Specialist – DC Integration (Project Manager)Apply Now Job Number 17008056 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Saint Louis, Missouri
- Interface with internal and external Data Center customers in order to understand requirements both on the design and on the operational side and translate those requirements into project coordination.
- Anticipate potential changes to implementation/deployment strategy and update project plans accordingly.
- Follow project management best practices in order to successfully deliver projects on time, on budget and with quality. Interface with Capacity and management functions to optimize resources and usage across projects.
- Ensure stakeholder management within and outside of Data Center. Ensure all deployment/integration activities are compliant and follow standard procedures.
- 3 or more years of working experience in a technical IS/IT discipline
- 5 or more years of technical project management experience
- PMP certification is preferred
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran