We are Nestlé
You may know us as the world’s largest food and beverage company – as a parent to staple brands like Gerber®, Purina®, and Nespresso®. We know us as a wholesome family with a purpose much greater than ourselves: to enhance quality of life, contribute to a healthier future, and shape a better, healthier world. With more than 2,000 brands produced across 191 countries, our reach and scalability are BIG. And it all starts with technology. We are the largest SAP Implementation in the world. You are the brains behind category-rocking ideas and technology that will shape our bright future. Join the force – #PassionIT!
Senior Unified Communications SpecialistApply Now Job Number 18008129 Company NESTLE GLOBE IS/IT Location Saint Louis, Missouri
- Provide senior level expertise with existing Video Conferencing Solutions in the current production environment as well as telephony systems and voice networks. Oversee the integration of video conferencing and telephony hardware with network services.
- Assist where needed to support end user with all Unified Communications issues/concerns as well as provide escalation point for Customer Care team to ensure expedient issue resolution. Interface with Vendors to support ticket resolution.
- Proactively stay current with emerging collaboration technologies, such as Video Conferencing Cloud and Skype for Business Enterprise Voice. Adhere to established voice networking policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Coordinate vendors in the delivery of unified communications projects. Lead the effort in designing and implementing cost-effective and efficient video and voice solutions. Adhere to and embody Project Management best practices for managing timelines, status communications, scope, and budget.
- High School Diploma OR GED is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Unified Communications
- 5 or more years of experience with Unified Communications, Unified Collaboration, OR Video Conferencing
- Working experience in Project Management or Project Coordinating
- Experience implementing or supporting Video Conferencing solutions
- Working Experience with telephony Solutions is preferred
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran