We are Nestlé
You may know us as the world’s largest food and beverage company – as a parent to staple brands like Gerber®, Purina®, and Nespresso®. We know us as a wholesome family with a purpose much greater than ourselves: to enhance quality of life, contribute to a healthier future, and shape a better, healthier world. With more than 2,000 brands produced across 191 countries, our reach and scalability are BIG. And it all starts with technology. We are the largest SAP Implementation in the world. You are the brains behind category-rocking ideas and technology that will shape our bright future. Join the force – #PassionIT!
Customer Care Lead (IT Governance)Apply Now Job Number 18008442 Company NESTLE GLOBE IS/IT Location Saint Louis, Missouri
- Defined objectives in collaboration with regional Service Management team lead and Regional Customer Care Functional Lead and cascading to team members as well as develop the relationship with the North American Markets, business and counterparts.
- Collaborate with local ISIT organization/ Market services on aligned Customer Care objectives and KPIs and where possible have shared objectives. Work with the regional and local team to deliver against those objectives/ KPIs.
- Build and continually develop motivated and skilled team in the North America Customer Care.
- Support regional and local support teams to comply with the IIRM standard and Knowledge Management Best Practice. Challenge status quo bringing new ways of work, simplification internally to Customer Care and to receivers.
- Effective application of Nestlé Center for Excellence principles, new methodologies and innovation.
- Participate and contribute to projects and initiatives that require customer care involvement.
- Look for more innovative ways of work and ways to interact with receivers
- Achievement of Customer Care operational targets in the region in line with global measures and targets.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4+ of experience with IT operations and IT governance required
- Experience with stakeholder Management required
- Minimum of 1 year prior people management experience preferred
- Experience in matrix organization preferred
- General understanding of Service Management Processes- ITIL/ITSM preferred
- Experience in a global working environment is a plus
- Strong Service orientation and empathy for IT and Business End-Users
- Strong attention to detail, analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Results focused, Service Oriented with ability to lead and convince others in a networked environment.
- Able to adapt in, and make effective use of a multi-cultural, multinational environment distributed globally.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran