ARE YOU UP TO THE DARE?
Passion is the pulse of Purina. You don’t have to be a pet owner, but you must be able to find your square – find passion in the work you do, the people you encounter and the opportunities you experience. Within our walls, you’ll discover ways to do what’s never been done before, and you’ll do it with integrity and expertise. Your relentless pursuit to break boundaries, pioneer new brands and revolutionize the bond between pets and people will help you fit right in. Working together, #WeStandTaller.
Business Solutions Specialist - HRISApply Now Job Number 17008160 Company Nestle Purina PetCare Company Location Solon, Ohio
- Gains Nestlé in the Market (NiM) insights and understanding, considering end-to-end process optimization, to make recommendations on the Global SAP HR / Payroll / SuccessFactors suite to meet business requirements.
- Make recommendations, options, and solutions with pros & cons for general requirements.
- Lead & guide Market project team in undertaking small-scale process improvement projects, business requirements and/or the deployment of Global SAP HR / Payroll / SuccessFactors suite functionalities.
- Co-ordinates & delivers technical requirements within process improvement projects.
- Identifies and delivers on the market capability development through Team, IT organization, Super users and Expert Networks.
- Advises and coaches market contacts to anticipate and continuously improve trouble free usage of the Global SAP HR / Payroll / SuccessFactors suite.
- Work closely with offshore sustain groups to achieve SLO adherence and deliver lowest cost sustain to drive optimization and simplification of support organization to drive out waste.
- SAP HCM/ SUCCESSFACTORS
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience (Years/Type):
- 1+ year(s) of experience with SAP HR required.
- 1+ year(s) experience in SuccessFactors preferred.
- Extensive knowledge/understanding of HR processes, solutions, and integration.
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects
- Good general technical specification, configuration and general HRS understanding/knowledge for the primary process stream / functional area.
- Full life cycle experiences for a major HR solution (from Concept/Selection to Sustain).
- Project Management skills; Co-ordinate all deployment initiatives within the project and ensure relevant issues are communicated, addressed and resolved. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Can define and establish scope of a project, and coach others to do the same.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran